(There are affiliate links in this post, this means that I get a small commission if you click on the link and buy, but at NO extra cost to you!)
This is a funny title and maybe a topic that’s a little TMI, but we have to talk poop every once in a while. I mean, we all do it whether or not we want to admit it or not, right?
Today we are talking all about how to support your digestive system with proper pooping. What do I mean by proper pooping? Supporting proper form when using the bathroom.
I’ve been meaning to write an article about this and was reached out by a company called Relaxx to talk about their product. I was compensated with a free product to try out, but the options are all my own.
I’ve been seeing articles all about proper posture when using the bathroom. I know the best posture and why it is good. But guess what? I haven’t written about it or done anything about it. I was thankful I got to review this so I could bring this information to you.
Below is an infographic that helps explains everything you need to know about the way you poo potentially harming your health.
Here is some more information about the Relaxx Folding Toilet Stool.
- NATURAL SQUATTY POSITION by using Relaxx toilet stool in the bathroom. This allows the colon to become fully relaxed, resulting in full and easy elimination.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE poop stool to fit your toilet and your body. Relaxx can be set to three different heights by simply lifting the top: 7 inch, 8 inch and 9 inch.
- THE PORTABLE DESIGN makes every bathroom feel like home. Relaxx fits in your bag so there is no need to hold it up while being somewhere else.
- ONLY AN INCH THICK when folded flat. Relaxx neatly stows away in every drawer, cabinet, and behind, under or on top of your toilet!
- CAREFULLY CRAFTED FROM BAMBOO Not only is it eco-friendly and sustainable, it also looks great! With its sleek and minimalistic design Relaxx blends in beautifully with any bathroom.
The Relaxx is two stools that you can adjust the height and width apart and the Squatty Potty is one piece. I like them both for different reasons. The Relaxx is super easy to store and put away if you have company coming over. But the two pieces not connected can be a bit bulky. The Squatty Potty is nice because it is one piece, but it’s hard to store and you just tuck it closer to your toilet when you’re not using it.
The bottom line is I like them both and I think you should choose your favorite and just get one (or two). It’s so easy to prioritize a better pooping posture and your colon will thank you. I don’t know why we waited so long to get one ourselves, but I can definitely tell it makes a big difference.
Join Dr. Meghan's Insiders
Like what you're reading and don't want to miss out on anything? I'm going to send you tips and trick right to your inbox to kickstart your health in a simplified way!