Healthy Thanksgiving 101: A Grain-Free Meal Plan, my complete guide to a healthy, nourishing and tasty Thanksgiving Family Dinner.
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and one of the most anticipated dinners of the entire year. I want your Thanksgiving dinner to be full of your favorite recipes and honor the family traditions that make up the Thanksgiving meal. But the only difference is that these recipes are extremely healthy. Gone are the days of Thanksgiving Lethargy. Let’s replace that with being thankful for Thanksgiving energy.
This book is laid out as a meal plan. If you made each recipe from the book it would complete your entire Thanksgiving dinner. This meal plan takes the worry and stress out of trying on your own to make the Thanksgiving meal healthy. I have done that work for you. If you don’t want to use this book as a meal plan, you can pick and choose the recipes individually.
The Healthy Thanksgiving ebook Includes:
- Designed as a meal plan for your entire Thanksgiving Meal. You can also mix and match with your favorite recipes
- 15 Recipes including Herbed Turkey, Gravy, Two Stuffing Recipes, Green Bean Casseroles, Sweet Potato Casserole, Cranberries, Rolls and Apple and Pumpkin Pie
- The recipes are all grain-free minus one version of Quinoa Stuffing
- All recipes are free of refined sugars. Recipes are sweetened with stevia, xylitol and raw honey
- Contains an ingredient list explaining the uncommon ingredients and how to use them
- You can make some of the recipes ahead of time
- This book isn’t only good for Thanksgiving, you can use these recipes year round
There are no reviews yet.