In this episode I’m joined by Dr. Heather Denniston, an author, chiropractor, personal trainer, and founder of WellFitandFed.comto discuss six ways you can adjust your overall lifestyle to best support a paleo or keto diet plan.
This conversation will leave you feeling so encouraged and empowered with the information you need to make intentional changes to improve your health holistically (without getting completely overwhelmed!)
Dr. Denniston is certified in Wellness Chiropractic, an NASM trained Certified Personal Trainer, an avid athlete, health enthusiast, and writer who has a passion for inspiring people of all ages to ignite the first steps toward reaching their personal best.
She also is the creator of The Change Cave, an online membership program for attaining personal wellness potential through high-level accountability, a fierce and passionate like-minded community, and bulletproof resources.
What You’ll Hear:
- A practical breakdown of the Paleo and Keto diet
- The #1 question to ask yourself when determining the best diet to follow
- Why it’s important to take the emotions out of decision-making
- How to support your health holistically
- Six specific lifestyle changes to make that will support your paleo or keto diet
Related Links & Resources:
- Well Fit & Fed
- Follow Heather on Instagram
- The 3-Day Reset (get the ebook for FREE!)
- The Change Cave
- The Junk You Should Know Show
- The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferris
- Cultured Food Life
- 5-minute Burst Circuit Workouts for Every Room
- Grounding resources by Dr. Mercola
- Sleep Like a Boss
- The Funky Kitchen Fermentation
Sponsor Spotlight: Simplify Your Health Wellness Planning Guide
Do you wish there was a way to cut through all the noisy information out there and figure out a simple game plan with practical starting steps for living a healthy lifestyle?
My FREE Simplify Your Health Wellness Planning Guide was created to help you do just that, and in it you’ll find:
- A brief explanation of my simplified approach to healthy living
- The 12 tools that should make up your healthy living toolbox
- A simplified approach to healthy supplements
- & 15 of my favorite healthy recipes (including dessert!)
I believe the best way to improve your health is to start simple, and get consistent in making healthier choices in the small things.
Those consistent choices will become habits, and over time our habits add up and become easier to do.
This guide will serve as your starting point for beginning to make small, consistent, healthier choices that will lead to lasting change and real improvement to your health.
Thanks for listening to the Just Enjoy Health Podcast! We hope you’ve been both inspired and encouraged by everything you learned today.
Want to make sure you never miss an episode? Hit that “subscribe” button on your podcast app and click HERE to join our email family so you’ll be notified whenever a new episode is released.
If you have any questions, comments or episode suggestions, we’d LOVE to hear from you! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And, we’d love to invite you to come join us for conversation and community over in the Just Enjoy Health Facebook group! Click HERE to request access today.
Join Dr. Meghan's Insiders
Don't miss out on anything! Join my healthy living newsletter for encouragement right to your inbox to kickstart your health in a simplified way!