Having good blood sugar balance is so important for our health. Balancing my blood sugar is something I have been working on for the last 6 months to a year. Now that I know my blood sugar better, I have seen improvements in my health and sleep. I wish I would have done more to balance my blood sugar earlier in my health journey.
I have used the traditional finger prick method for testing blood sugar and recommend it. I had the opportunity to try out a continuous monitor and it was so interesting to collect that data and compare to the finger prick method. I do want to clarify, when we talk about blood sugar, we are not talking about diabetes. Your body can need more blood sugar balance without any symptoms of diabetes. We are looking at functional levels of blood glucose.
What You’ll Hear:
- Overview on blood glucose.
- How a continuous glucose monitor works as opposed to a finger prick monitor.
- What I learned from wearing a continuous glucose monitor.
Related Links & Resources:
- Ep. 146: 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Was First Starting Out on My Healing Journey
- Keto Mojo Glucose and Keto Monitor
- The Blood Sugar Masterclass
Beautycounter: I would love to send you samples to match your skincare needs if you are new to Beautycounter. Just fill out this form!
Stay in the know with Dr. Meghan
Don't miss out on anything! Join my healthy living community for encouragement right to your inbox.
Leave a Reply