Living a healthy or holistic lifestyle is overwhelming. There is so many things you can implement and try and it is easy to feel like everyone else has it more figured out than you do. But that is simply not true! I am not perfect when it comes to living this way but I have learned so much over the last decade.
In this episode, I want to share 10 things I wish I would have know when I first started living this healthy lifestyle. I have learned a lot along the way and made some mistakes but those mistakes taught me things and got me to where I am today. I hope this episode is helpful to you in your healthy living journey and that you can avoid some of the mistakes that I made along the way.
What You’ll Hear:
- My background when I first started on this healthy living journey.
- 10 things I wish I would have known when I first started living this way.
- Encouragement for you on your healthy living journey and reassurance that you are not alone in your symptoms and living a healthy lifestyle.
Related Links & Resources:
- JEH Podcast Ep. 137: My Mold Story
- Break The Mold by Dr. Jill Crista
- Sarah Jackson Coaching on Instagram
Fullscript: 9 times out of 10 this is where I order my supplements from. They carry so many of my favorite high quality brands of supplements. Plus you always get 10% off and free shipping on orders over $49 when you shop with me.
Beautycounter: I would love to send you samples of give you a personalized recommendation from me about the right products or shades for you. Send me a text at 763.200.5609 and introduce yourself and tell me how I can help you.
Stay in the know with Dr. Meghan
Don't miss out on anything! Join my healthy living community for encouragement right to your inbox.
Leave a Reply