Coffee. This entire episode is dedicated to everything coffee. It is not an all out research exploration of coffee, but it is a fun and informational episode that will explain how to choose a healthy cup of coffee and enjoy all things that go with coffee (like a heart to heart conversation with a good friend). PS. I will not be telling you in this episode to ditch coffee forever or that it’s bad. Whew, we got that out of the way.
You will Learn:
- If you should drink coffee and if you should not
- What makes coffee healthy vs unhealthy
- My favorite coffee drink and how you can make it at home (recipes below) or at a coffee shop
- The option and sometimes necessity of a coffee detox
- How to ditch the junk dairy creamers and find healthy cream options for your coffee
- How to make a healthy cup of coffee blogpost
- Newman’s Own Organic Coffee K-cup
- My FAVORITE K-cup organic coffee (decaf option too)
- Spoonable powdered stevia
- Sweet Leaf liquid stevia
- Crio Bru Roasted Cocoa Beans
- Dandelion/ Chicory Coffee Alternative
- Recipe for homemade Mocha
- DIY Caramel Latte
- Iced Cinnamon Latte
Do you like listening to Audiobooks? In addition to listening to Podcasts I love to listen to Audiobooks. You can get two free ebooks through Audible to try it out. Want to give it a try?
Thank you for listening to the Just Enjoy Health Podcast. I hope you are learning a lot and filling your toolbox full of healthy tools. You can help other women find the podcast and never miss an episode by subscribing to the podcast on iTunes and leaving a review or rating the podcast.
Feel free to reach out to me with questions, comments, or thoughts. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or find me on social media on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Keep up to date on all the latest blogposts, tips, and exclusive info by subscribing to my mailing list. Plus, you get a free gift when you subscribe!
Don’t forget to join the Just Enjoy Health Facebook Community.