- 2 cups full-fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbs cocoa powder
- 1 scoop whey protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Spoonable Stevia
- Start with adding the greek yogurt to a small bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder, protein powder, stevia and mix until combined. The protein powder is added to the yogurt to get more protein into your diet. Even though greek yogurt has a lot of protein, you still want to add it because there is lactose, a natural sugar in the yogurt, which will increase your blood sugar. Adding the protein powder will slow down the glycemic spike and the protein builds lean muscle mass too.
- Top with whipped cream and a little shaved dark chocolate.
This is also is a great option for breakfast: instead of using the cocoa powder you could add berries or a natural granola to last you all morning until lunch.
Join Dr. Meghan's Newsletter
Like what you're reading and don't want to miss out on anything? I get it! I'm going to send you tips and trick right to your inbox to kickstart your health!